Girls’ trips are all about girls having fun, trying new things, and getting to know each other better. Whether you see your girls every day or you get together once a year, girls’ trips are the perfect opportunity to spend time with each other.
What are you waiting for?! Grab your girlfriend’s, and let’s start planning.
Disclaimer: Below may contain affiliate links, where I make a small commission. I only recommend products that I use and love at no cost to you.
How to Plan for Your Girls Trip
Find out what your group goal is for the trip.
Is it to learn something new? Get out of your comfort zone? Travel somewhere you’ve never been before? Each girls’ trip is different, and there’s nothing wrong with having a girls’ weekend where the only goal is to relax. The possibilities are endless when you let yourself get creative.
Pick a location
It all starts here. Where are you girls going? A girls’ trip can be anything from a weekend in the city to an afternoon at the spa, a spontaneous road trip, or even a creative staycation (stay-at-home) girls’ night in your town. Girls’ trips can be extravagant or free, it’s up to you.
Select the dates
Pick a date that works best for the girls you’re inviting. Once your girls’ trip starts, it’s time to get excited!
Decide on activities
Now what? You’ve got girls coming in from all over and no plans lined up yet. This is where you can get creative. Do what works best for your girls, and be sure to include activities that each friend will enjoy. To get you started, we’ve compiled a list of 50 ideas for your next girls’ trip that will help you create an unforgettable experience.
50 Fun Ideas for Your Next Girls’ Trip
1. Plan a costume-themed dinner. Some great themes are French finesse, college throwback, Las Vegas Casino.
2. Enjoy a wine tour. You’ll have the opportunity to visit multiple wineries and enjoy different local wines. Many tours offer to pick up and drop off from your hotel or Airbnb.
3. Go ziplining. Hang on tight!
4. Go to a comedy club. Buy tickets to see your favorite comedian or show up at an open mic night to see some new comics trying to make it big.
5. Have a girls’ night out at the casino. Hit the tables and enjoy some cocktails.
6. See a Broadway show in NYC or LA.
We recommend this popular experience HERE.
7. Rent bikes, ride around town and see what you find.
8. Visit an art museum or gallery you’ve never been to before
9. Cook together and invent some new recipes. You could even turn it into a bake-off competition.
10. Have a spa day! Book a few treatments(massages, mani/pedis) and relax! This is one of our favorite ideas!
11. Take cooking classes together.
12. Go to an escape room together and see if you can break out in time!
13. Try Zumba class.
14. See an improv show.
15. Throw/Attend an epic pool party.
16. Go for a hike or walk together.
17. Rent mopeds and ride around town.
18. Visit haunted houses during October.
19. Attend a tasting event at a local winery/brewery/distillery, or participate in a wine or craft beer tasting event.
20. Tour the Louvre, The Met, MoMA, etc.
21. Visit an aquarium.
22. Rent paddleboards/kayaks and explore the water.
23. Go horseback riding.
24. Attend an enchanting tea party in NYC or LA (or host one) with fancy dresses, hats, gloves, etc.
25. Visit your favorite brunch restaurant. (We can never resist bottomless mimosas).
26. Go to summer music festivals like Coachella or Electric Daisy Carnival (EDC).
27. Go to an art gallery opening.
28. Go out for late-night ice cream.
29. Design your own pizza tour. Find the top restaurants and try a slice or bite at each one.
30. Take pole dancing classes.
31. Have an epic girls’ weekend in Las Vegas or New Orleans!
32. Try out aerial arts like silks, Lyra, or trapeze.
33. Watch a girls-only movie marathon of some of our favorite flicks for girls, like Legally Blonde, Mean Girls, or Thelma & Louise!
34. Practice yoga. Sign up for a class in a local studio or take it outside in the mountains or to the beach.
35. Attend a food festival.
36. Have a picnic in the park.
37. Watch an outdoor movie at night under the stars. Bring all the snacks like popcorn, candy, etc.
38. Have a craft night. See everyone get creative!
39. Go on a roller coaster ride at an amusement park!
40. Have a trivia night in your favorite bar or restaurant.
41. Spend the day shopping together.
42. Go to the farmer’s market.
43. Volunteer. Search for opportunities or needs. Some cities have an online database of opportunities searching for volunteers.
44. Take a salsa class. Even better if you find a salsa club that’s hosting a ladies’ night!
45. Go on a scavenger hunt. You can create your own or find one online to print out.
46. Take a class. This could be a craft, food, or language found in the city you’re visiting.
47. Spend an afternoon at the beach with snacks, sunscreen, etc in tow and play in the water.
48. Eat dinner at a rooftop restaurant with great views of the city or sunset.
49. Go Sailing. We recommend sunset cruises or all-day island trips that include meals and extra water activities.
We recommend booking this best-selling tour HERE.
50. Go on a girls’ road trip. Map out stops along the way but be sure to ask locals for hidden gems.
As you can see, there are endless activities you and your girlfriends can enjoy together. We hope this leaves you inspired and ready for your next trip.
What are some other fun activities you and your friends enjoy on a girls’ trip?